Before you Purchase!!!
VERY IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS!! READ PRIOR TO PURCHASE OF ANY EQUIPMENT!!!
LIPO CAVITATION AND RADIO FREQUENCY TREATMENTS ARE NOT FOR ANYONE WITH THE FOLLOWING HEALTH CONDITIONS:
- Pacemaker (any electrical medical implant)
- Hearing aid* (if hearing aid can be removed, treatment can be preformed)
- Metal plate, screws or pins (titanium is safe)
- Silicone in the body
- Heart disease (any Cardiac problem!), Liver disease, Kidney disease
- Epilepsy or history of seizures
- Cancer or Tumors
- Pregnant or think you may be pregnant, Breast feeding
- Blood clots or history of blood clots
- Hemorrhagic disease, vascular rupture, Internal bleeding (Ulcers), Deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins, phlebitis
- Autoimmune disorder (HIV)
- Any chronic disease, open wounds or sores, skin infection
- Acute inflammation of any kind
- Currently recovering from surgery (must be released by doctor)
- Under 18 years of age (must have consent of guardian)
- Allergic to any product used with or during treatments
If you have any of the conditions listed below that are being treated/controlled with medication treatment may be given in some cases.
Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, High blood pressure (Hypertension), Diabetes, Circulation problems,Thyroid disease or hormonal disorder, Irritable bowel syndrome, Hypersensitivity
ALWAYS consult your health care provider before beginning treatment!!!
Avoid abdomen for intrauterine device, also during menstruation.
Avoid treatment while on anti-inflammatory or anticoagulants.
DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE HEALTH CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE. SEE RETURN POLICY BELOW.
The TSX1700 yields permanent results, therefore we do NOT accept returns for ANY reason. Unfortunately we can not offer money back guarantee because we have no way of monitoring if user of the TSX1700 is following basic instructions (drinking required water, proper use of equipment per instructions etc).
The TSX1700 has a One year warranty. We are happy to repair or replace your equipment for any warranted item. Warranty information is provided in the operating and use manual included with the TSX1700.